Serving the sector.
THE EUROPEAN RESEARCH FEDERATION.
Efamro represents the interests of market, social and opinion research in Europe. Its members are national trade associations for research businesses. Founded in 1992, the objectives of EFAMRO are:
- To represent the common interests of its members at European and international level with regard to their mutual contacts as well as to their external relations with national and international authorities and national and supranational organisations.
- To maintain and improve the reputation of market, opinion and social research to the public.
- To develop and establish international quality standards for market, opinion and social research.
- To develop, maintain and enforce international professional principles and rules which are mandatory for the members of the Federation.
- To establish, support and participate in efficient international disciplinary arrangements and bodies.
- To combat unfair trading.
- To support its members and other national associations in the field of market, opinion and social research by providing corresponding information and services.
GLOBAL RESEARCH BUSINESS NETWORK
EFAMRO is part of the Global Research Business Network, a joint initiative with APRC, the Asia Pacific Research Committee and ARIA, the Americas Research Industry Alliance.
The Global Research Business Network (GRBN) is the embodiment of an open and generous commitment by 38 national associations and their regional federations to work more closely together to serve the research business community. It is not a new association or a further layer of bureaucracy.